A buyer's representative (also called a buyer's agent) is a licensed real estate professional who represents prospective home buyers in their property transaction. When you're represented by a Claus Team buyer's agent, our services--which are free of charge to you--include:
- Understand your specific needs and wants and locate appropriate properties that meet your criteria
- Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-qualify your mortgage)
- Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties
- Research properties, to identify any problems or issues you should consider
- Advise you in formulating your offer
- Help you develop your negotiation strategy
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (such as inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other related services that may be needed
- Keep track of all the details throughout the entire transaction—to closing and beyond!
In other words, a buyer’s rep should make your home buying experience go as smoothly and successfully as possible.
But not all buyer’s reps are equal. At the Claus Team, our buyer's agents have additional training and experience in serving you, the home buyer. To speak with one of our buyer's agents today, call us at 210.566.6474 or click on one of our buyer's agent profiles below.