Schertz is a welcome place for all – all ages, all backgrounds and all budgets. You can see it in the people who live here, the schools and even in the real estate options it affords.
That’s right: Even Schertz’s neighborhoods reveal that all are welcome here.
You see, there are hundreds of unique communities here in Schertz, and each one offers a different set of amenities, advantages and, you got it, price points. There are some older neighborhoods where homes come in the low hundreds thousands, and there are some communities that are gated, brand new and up in the $300 or even $400K range. There’s truly something for everyone here in this central Texas town.
Are you considering homes for sale in Schertz? To help guide you in your search, let’s take a look at the different neighborhoods and what sort of price range you can expect in each.
- Parkland Village – Parkland Village is one of the more affordable communities here in Schertz, with homes starting in the low $100K range. Most properties were built in the 1960s, but are in great, well-kept condition.
- Lone Oak – Like Parkland Village, Lone Oak is another low-100’s range neighborhood. Homes are a little newer though, with many built in the 2000s or even later.
- The Trails at Kensington Ranch – A little bit higher in price, homes in The Trails at Kensington Ranch are typically in the mid- to late-100,000 range with two stories and expansive lot. Most homes were built in the late 2000s. To see a great example of what The Trails at Kensington Ranch offers, check out 237 Hawks Meadow. Priced at $169,600, it boasts 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and more than 2,600 square feet.
- The Ridge at Scenic Hills – Another mid-100s community, The Ridge at Scenic Hills boasts newer homes on expansive, tree-lined lots.
- Carolina Crossing – With homes in the high-100s and low 200K range, Carolina Crossing offers beauty and security all in one. The community is gated, boasts expansive lots and spacious homes. Just take 3616 Blakely for example. It boasts 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and nearly 3,000 square feet for a little under $200,000.
- Savannah Square – Savannah Square homes can be found in the low-$200,000 range. Most were built in the 1990s and boast 3 to 4 bedrooms each.
- Ashley Place – For homes in the mid $200,000s, look to Ashley Place, where you’ll find spacious, two-story homes with open layouts and big lots. 131 Newrock is one such place you can purchase in Ashley Place right now. It boasts 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 3,300 square feet of space.
- Savannah Bluff – Another mid-200s neighborhood, Savannah Bluff offers expansive lots, tons of curb appeal and a prime location near the local elementary school. Most homes were built in the late 2000s and offer upgrades like vaulted ceilings, crown molding, new countertops and more. 3524 Angora Trail is one such property, which boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2,100 square feet for $249,900.
- Greenshire – For homes in the upper $200,000s, check out Greenshire, where you can find spacious, 1990s-era homes with tons of upgrades. Just take 1505 Red Oak Cove for example, which offers sile-stone countertops, tiled backsplash, an open floor plan and remote controlled fans.
- Mesa Oaks – In the $300,000 range, you’ll find Mesa Oaks, which offers newer homes (post 2010) with lots of bedrooms and ample space. 1013 Oak Park is a great example of a prime Mesa Oaks property. With a sprawling lot of nearly 7,000 feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and a beautiful second floor balcony, there’s no shortage of space in this stunning home.
- Jonas Wood – For even more expansive homes, check out Jonas Wood, where you can find homes with four or more bedrooms and 4,000 square feet and up. Prices start in the mid-$300,000s and go upward.
- Estates at Crossvine – At the Estates at Crossvine, you’ll find brand new properties from Ryland Homes. Properties start in the high-$300,000s and go into the mid-$400,000s and have around 3,000 square feet of space.
Are you unsure which of these Schertz neighborhoods is right for you? Do you need help finding the right Schertz homes for your budget, needs and preferences? Then look no further than the Claus Team. We’ll create a personality property listing just for you, and we’ll even help you tour and evaluate potential homes along the way. Contact us now to discuss your needs and to start your home search today!
An error has occurred: Remote request resulted in a [403 Forbidden] response. More Info