Whether you’re just starting your family or your kids have long moved out and on, there’s a place for you in the city of Cibolo.
Located just northwest of San Antonio, Cibolo has a small town feel with all the amenities of the nation’s seventh biggest city.
It’s safe, it’s quiet, and it’s got something for just about everyone.
Are you considering upsizing, downsizing or anything in between? Take a look at how the city of Cibolo can fit into your plans.
For Growing Families
Just married? Have a few little ones or a baby on the way? Cibolo can be a great place to call home. With plenty of property options, loads for both you and the kiddos to do, and an impeccable local school district, it’s the place to be for growing families like yours.
- Real estate – Whether you’re looking to invest in a small starter home or you need to add rooms to account for new family members, Cibolo has the options you need. From sprawling, 5-bedroom Hill Country estates to quaint, 2 and 3-bedroom properties, you’ll find it all right here in Cibolo. There are even plenty of rental options, if you’re not quite ready to buy just yet. And the best part? Prices are affordable, too. We have featured listings at less than $130,000!
- Schools – Part of the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD, the schools are one of the best parts of living in Cibolo. If you’ve got kids (or you plan to have some in the near future), it’s a major benefit to think about. SCUCISD is one of the top-rated districts in the state, and several of its schools were even deemed “Exemplary” in status.
- Entertainment – There’s never any shortage of things to do in Cibolo, with loads of shops, restaurants and entertainment for all ages. Within Cibolo itself, you’ll find several parks and playgrounds, a public library and even an annual Christmas festival. Drive just a few minutes to nearby Schertz or New Braunfels, and you’ll find a waterpark, shopping mall, movie theaters, a wildlife ranch and more. As an added bonus, downtown San Antonio is just a half-hour away, so Six Flags, the Riverwalk, the Alamo and all the city’s best attractions and venues.
For Empty Nesters
Finally on your own now that your children are grown? Tons of affordable housing, plentiful entertainment and culture, and loads of outdoor activities make Cibolo a great place to stake your claim.
- Real estate – If you’re looking to downsize once the kids have moved out, Cibolo offers plenty of options to choose from. With loads of 2- and 3-bedroom properties, as well as plenty of condos and townhomes, there’s something in every budget and size here. You can even choose properties with acres of land, so entertaining the kid and grandkids during the holidays is a breeze.
- Entertainment – Retired? Want somewhere with plenty to keep you and your spouse entertained? Cibolo is the place. With various golf courses, country clubs, parks and community centers, there’s always something to do around town. And if you’re looking for something more cultured, San Antonio is just a quick drive away. Check out the symphony, a play, or go see a touring musical act on the weekend. For date night, top notch dining is all around. Harmon’s Bar-B-Q and Catalano Pizzeria are local favorites!
- Outdoors – Stay active at one of the area’s many parks, trails or community centers. You can even take your pup to the nearby dog park, or enroll in an aerobics or workout class at the local YMCA. Just want to take in the view? Step out on your balcony or back porch, and soak in the amazing Hill Country landscape that surrounds you.
The City of Cibolo is for You
Whether you’re looking for a city your kids can grow up in, or you’re yearning for a place to build your nest egg, Cibolo is the place to be. With plenty of real estate options, loads of amenities, and an easy proximity to San Antonio and all the area has to offer, you won’t find a more welcoming place than Cibolo, Texas.
Want to see some Cibolo properties for yourself? Contact The Claus Team today, and we’ll create a customized list of homes just for your needs and budget. Then, we’ll schedule showings, tour the properties by your side and help you make the best decision for you and your family. Call us now to get started.
An error has occurred: Remote request resulted in a [403 Forbidden] response. More Info